Welcome to Parkstone Yacht Club
We are situated in a beautiful area of Southern England within Poole Harbour. A Yacht Club and Marina with an active sailing programme and over 2800 members. We enjoy the company of many visiting yachts and crews annually.
Parkstone Yacht Club exists
"to encourage amateur boat sailing and racing"
for all ages in both dinghy and keelboat classes.
To learn more about the Club please explore our website. If you can't find what you're looking for or require more information then please contact us.
Facilities for Members
- Yacht Haven - 232 Berths
- 275 Designated Dinghy Spaces (varying sizes)
- Overspill Dinghy Park Facilities
- Moorings - with a free water taxi
- Large Concrete Slipway - accessible at all states of the tide
- Large Clubhouse
- Hirable Meeting/Function Rooms
- Bar & Restaurant
- Large Changing Rooms with Shower Facilities
- Wise Boat Hoist
- CCTV Security
- Manitou Fork Telehandler (Stepping Mast/Unstepping Mast)
- Industrial Pressure Washer
- Marine Engineer on Site
- Laundry Facilities
- Free WiFi
If you are interested in becoming a member or would like more information please see Membership Enquiries.
Available to order from the Club Regalia Brochure and Order Form